Crafty types can be hard to buy presents for as we can make pretty much anything we want (although I still haven't figured out how to crochet an Xbox 360 game!) People can't really buy us those gift baskets filled with lotions and bubble baths because the first thing we do is turn it over, look at the ingredients, and make comments about what surfactants or oils we'd use instead. It's hard for our loved ones to know exactly which butters and oils we really want, and it's hard to give someone a list with C12-15 alkyl benzoate on it and expect them to know where to find it!
Here are a few ideas for the bath & body crafter in your life. The good thing is that you can never have enough of these items!
- Pyrex jugs - even though I have 2 in every size, I could use more!
- Spoons - a 25 pack from a local restaurant supply store will do nicely.
- Funnels - I generally need about 40 of these, but 6 in different sizes will do just fine.
- An apron - I'm constantly wiping my hands on my clothes - it's such a bad habit! - and this will protect my favourite Dalek stencilled shirt.
- An easy to use paper towel rack - something I can use with one hand while balancing a jug in the other.
- Spatulae - I can never have enough spatulae, and I would love to have more of the fancy ones and fewer of the dollar store stiff as a board ones!
- Somewhere I can store my bottles and not take up too much room. But I think this one's just a fantasy because they're just so hard to store!
What crafty goodness have you asked Santa for this year?