Thursday, October 6, 2016

Classes, lively debates, and more...

Thank you to you all for your lovely thoughts, wishes, and prayers for my little family. Your kindness has brought us much solace in a really horrible time.

I'm teaching a few new classes at Voyageur Soap & Candle this fall. We're adding another bath time fun class (related to the bath time fun e-zine, which I'll post here shortly) and two Christmas gift classes (which are also based on an upcoming e-zine). We also added another facial products class on Tuesday, November 22nd. There are also a couple spaces left in the gels class on November 5th, advanced lotion making on October 22nd, and hair care on December 3rd.

There's been a really lively debate on a few posts...
Do you have to declare all the ingredients in a product?
Are companies hiding preservatives in other ingredients?

I encourage you to take a look at the interesting things people are saying over there on those topics and share your thoughts!

I am getting through your comments, and I'm preparing the next Newbie Tuesday with all your thoughts about the facial clenasers. I'm hoping to get that out shortly. (Sorry I can't be more specific, but it seems that if I make plans, the universe does everything in its power to destroy them, so I'll just say "soon".)

As for e-mail, I have no idea when I'll get to it. I'm back logged to August right now, and I don't know how I'll find time to answer all of it. If you have written to me and I didn't respond, may I suggest finding a suitable post and writing it as a comment there? I can't always access my e-mail as it ends up on my laptop and not my phone, but I can usually access comments, so I can work on them when I have a few minutes to kill waiting somewhere.

Thank you again for all your upport and patience! I don't know what I'd do without this blog and you, my lovely readers.


Stephanie Cloud Seery said...

I sent you an email back in August asking you if you'd be interested in participating in a product swap with me, and Marie from Humblebeeandme, and a few other bloggers. To date, only Marie has gotten back to me with a yes, and I understand that you are too overwhelmed right now to even consider such a thing. But I wanted you to be aware of it and that you're welcome to join in.

Susan Barclay-Nichols said...

Hi Stephanie. Sorry, I haven't read all my e-mail since August yet, so I don't think I've seen this. I'm afraid I can't as I don't have time to get into the workshop to make what we need for my family, let alone swapping. Thank you for considering me: I appreciate it.