Saturday, June 11, 2016

Links to my e-books

Someone asked if I could post a link to all my e-books. (The permanent link is in the right hand side column of the blog.) As you know, all the proceeds from these e-books go to our youth programs, collectively called Rated T for Teen. The pictures you see here are from our recent groups.

If you're interested in the heart shaped locket with solid perfume below, check out this link

Back to Basics is a 122 page e-book that includes over 50 recipes and explanations for making lotion bars, whipped butters, balms, oil based scrubs, bath melts, bath oils, oil based sprays, solid scrubs, and facial sera, as well as all the carrier oil, exotic oil, and butter profiles and everything I've gathered about the chemistry of our oils including fatty acids, mechanisms of rancidity, phytosterols, and polyphenols.

Formulating facial products This 399 page e-book is filled with recipes for facial products, including moisturizers, sera, cleansers (oil and surfactant based), scrubs, gels, and more, as well as entries for ingredients like botanical extracts, cosmeceuticals, emulsifiers, thickeners, essential oil, and more, as well as a large appendix about our oils.

Lotion Making 101 This 305 page book includes everything you wanted to know about the basics of making lotions, including the chemistry of our lotions, ingredients we use, keeping your lotions safe, equipment you might need, and more recipes than I could count! For those of you who don't have the Back to Basics book, I've included all the carrier oil, exotic oil, and butter profiles.

Formulating lotions & creams This 224 page e-book is perfect for those of you familiar with lotion making and ready to start creating your own recipes! I've included all the information I know about the HLB system, as well as my base recipes for lotions, creams, body butters, and moisturizers!

Hair care products: Shampoos & Conditioners is a 194 page e-book dedicated to all the ingredients you need to make your own products as well as loads of recipes.

My goal is to have a few more to add to this list shortly! Thank you for your amazing and wonderful support!


C Ippolito said...

Is there a way to contribute and get all the ebooks at once? Thanks! Carol

Susan Barclay-Nichols said...

Hi C! If you click the yellow "donate" button in the right hand column or try this link, you can donate $128 for all of them. I will send them as attachments in an e-mail when I get the donation.

Susan Barclay-Nichols said...

I think the link might be for my account, so it might not work...Oops. Sorry!