Friday, February 19, 2016

Thank you for supporting our youth groups!

Thank you so much for all the support you offer our youth programs by donating for the e-books! We've been offering groups to youth since 2005, and continue to welcome new kids every week. Every penny you pay for the e-books - here or at other retailers - goes to pay for the groups in the form of supplies, treats, games, video game systems, and so on. 

Last night, we made sushi! Yum! You made this possible! (Okay, now I'm hungry!) 


Erica Echternach said...

Oh how I wish we had someone like you here for my kids to go learn from! I think what you do...all that you fantastic!

Erica Echternach said...

After posting, I got to hard is this to make? My family loves, loves, loves sushi. Going out to eat it is so freaking expensive. I'm just wondering if it's worth the effort to make it myself.