Monday, January 18, 2016

Want to take a workshop with me? I'm teaching some soon!

If you're interested in taking a workshop with me, I'm offering them again at Voyageur Soap & Candle in February and March. I'm offering four classes: Anhydrous products, hair care, facial products, and lotion making. They're all day classes, and you'll leave each group with a bunch of products, as well as a copy of my e-book on the topic.

You'll get the chance to play with the oil bar we set up so you can learn what each oil feels like on your skin, play with ingredients you might not have at home, and meet other crafters who are as enthusiastic as you about bath & body products!

Click here to see the dates and get more information on each one. 

I'm also presenting at this year's Canadian Guild of Soapmakers, Chandlers, and Cosmetic Makers' conference in April at Niagara Falls, Ontario! I'm offering two facial products workshops and two lotion making classes. We had such a blast last year, and I have no doubt this year will be similarly awesome!

Click on the link above for more information!

Have any questions? Email me and I'll do my best to answer them!


3 comments:

Martinez said...


I really like the step by step approach to the final solution. I really like analytic functions now after reading this post. Thanks!!!


Eyeshadow Brushes

Lise M Andersen said...

Wish I could be there! I know it will be great!

Elizabeth Aqui-Seto said...

Susan, I was planning to attend the conference in Niagara Falls in April, but I see it's been postponed to next year, May 2017. I guess I won't be able to get to meet you this year.

Do you have any idea if you'll be attending any conferences in Ontario in 2016? I'm in Toronto and would love to meet you.

Cheers,
Elizabeth