Sunday, September 13, 2015

Thanks for all the kind thoughts!

It's been a long two weeks, but the pain is getting better every day! I am sitting up for long periods of time, and the shooting pains have stopped. I managed to go to work on Friday for a bit and went out for dinner last night. I'm planning a morning at the gym - nothing too strenuous, just some stretching and light weights. Woo hoo! 

Thank you so much for your kind thoughts and wishes. They have been so lovely to read! I really do have the most wonderful readers. I've been developing recipes that I hope to try out next weekend with all kinds of new ingredients! (Pictured below!) 

Thank you again for being so awesome!!


Baby Kat said...

Glad to know that you are feeling better. I made your conditioner and also the facial serum that you linked from Lotioncrafter and both came out wonderful, thanks!

Me said...

Oh! Look at that! It's like Christmas came early :)
I'm glad to hear you're feeling better and am looking forward to reading the results of you playtime!


Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. Look forward to the new recipes.

- Amber

Ruth said...

I have been away for 2 wks.
So sorry that your back has been hurting.
I have not ever had that happen to me, but my daughter-in-law
has. She says there is no pain any worse that back pain.

Glad you are feeling better.

CC Mirabella said...

So glad your feeling better , do take it easy to not over do it!

Maggie Ghanem said...

Feel Better! Thinking about you.
Maggie Ghanem
Formulator Sample Shop

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan,
I just discovered your blog, I absolutely love it. I cannot express enough thanks for all the information.
I'm sorry to hear that you hurt your back. I hope you feel better.
Tell me, have you ever tried (using or making) massage candles?
I just discovered those too, I had no idea you could melt a candle then use the oil for a massage (I figured the wax would be too sticky and there would be too much friction for the massage to be soothing).
Sorry I'm rambling but for some reason, hearing about your back pain, made me think of massages and that made me remember those if you have any thoughts on the subject, please share.
Thank again for this very informative blog