Saturday, July 25, 2015

A few administrative things for a video game filled Saturday!

For the record, my recipes are pH balanced. Unless you're adding something really alkaline or really acidic, you shouldn't need to alter them. If you need to alter the pH of something, those strips really aren't great at testing anything accurate. I encourage you to get a pH meter if you're going to be altering the pH of your products regularly.

If you'd like to know more, please check out this post on testing your pH with tons of links

As a quick note, I answer comments and messages in the order in which they are received. You don't need to send your message to me repeatedly to get my attention. You're on my radar - I'm just really backed up at the moment. I can respond to quick messages during the week, but if you're asking for more than a few minutes of my time, you'll have to wait for the weekend for a more detailed response.

Please contribute your thoughts to this post - what's your favourite thing? The more ideas you contribute, the more I can write!

And please contribute to the blog by leaving a review of a recipe you've made! People who write up recipes may win an e-book of your choice!

I better run! We have Rated T for Teen video club today at 1:30 and I can't wait for today's Mid-Summer Day's Massacre!

No comments: