Wednesday, April 29, 2015

I'm presenting at the Conference for the Canadian Guild of Soapmakers, Chandlers, and Cosmetic Makers!

Woo! This is going to be fun! I've been asked to run two workshops at this year's 1st Annual Conference for the Canadian Guild of Soapmakers, Chandlers, and Cosmetic Makers the weekend of October 16th to 18th in Banff, Alberta! I'll be running two workshops sponsored by Voyageur Soap & Candle - lotion making and hair care products - on Saturday and Sunday respectively. This is going to be great fun with loads of workshops and chances to spend time with your fellow creators in a beautiful place like Banff! I'm not sure of all the details, but if you click on the link above, it'll take you to the page and you can learn more!

If you have any questions for me, let me know! This is going to be great fun!

11 comments:

Michael said...

That's awesome! :) Congratulations! You definitely deserve it. Along with copious amounts of other research you have been an amazing teacher when it comes to dealing with cosmectics - to the point that you've made me grr at you through the computer screen because you're teaching best practices which run counter to my desires, but, I know are in the interests of product safety and formulation. I wish you all the best and continued success :)

Rose said...

Wonderful you are a great wealth of information to us newbies!
Rose^j^

Elizabeth Aqui-Seto said...

Susan, this is indeed great news. And what an amazing opportunity for you to share your wealth of knowledge and learn from others in the industry.

E

jgordo03 said...

You never fail to amaze me with very thing you do for others. Everyone in the Canadian Guild will be thrilled and I’m sure it will be standing room only. Best of luck and have some fun!

Lindalu said...

We are so excited to have you doing a workshop! This is going to be one amazing experience.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you deserve it, everything i know i learned from you, i wish i could meet you and thank you personally,i live too far, Texas. One day it will happen i am sure.
Blessing,
Rosi

Anna said...

Ooh, Congratulation! You really deserve it!

Monique said...

Congratulations! You earned it.
Aljonor aka monique

Carolyn Openshaw said...

I can't wait !

Elisabeth said...

Desperately looking for a "like" button here (leave Facebook and step away, slowly and carefully) but this sounds like a great opportunity for all parts. Wishing you good luck and lots of fun. Am wildly jealous of the participants.

Luff's Mexico Condo said...

I plan on going so I'll see you there !

Yvette Luff
Soda Creek Soap
Penticton BC