Wednesday, January 7, 2015

When you order an e-book...

...I send it out as soon as I can. I have to do it by e-mail, which means i need to be awake and near a computer/smartphone/tablet to send it out, but I generally get it out within an hour or two. Sooner if I'm actually looking at said device, a bit longer if I'm sleeping. If you donate right now, you should see your e-book within the hour. If you donate at midnight, it'll be the next morning when I awake. It will never take a day or two, unless I've posted something about being on holiays on the blog, and it certainly will never take a week.

If you've ordered an e-book in the last few weeks, please check your spam folder as I'm fairly sure it's there if you haven't received it yet! If you have checked there and the e-book isn't there, then please let me know as soon as you can and I will send it off to you again. 

Thank you to everyone who has donated for the e-books. Our groups thank you so much!

This is an example of a low-sew fleece hat and no-sew fleece scarf we made at the Christmas extravaganza in December! This is only one example of the awesome things we can make thanks to your generosity and kindness! Want to learn more about the groups? Click here for more information on the youth programs my husband and I run! 

No comments: