Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to everyone from the Barclay Nichols's household! We hope you're enjoying this morning with your family and friends! May your day be merry with loads of love, giggles, and loudly sung songs!

Thank you so much for supporting our youth programs this year by donating funds for the e-books! Your generosity enabled us to provide at least two programs to Chilliwack and Yarrow youth and children per week, which consisted of crafts, board & card games, video games, Japanese pop culture, and role playing games! You've made it possible for us to continue this program, which has been running since 2005, for another year. We cannot thank you enough. (We'll try, but we know it isn't enough.) Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

And thank you so much for supporting this blog through the year by reading, commenting, and asking questions. I think a blog is only as good as its readers, and I hope I have reached - or exceeded - your expectations this year. You inspire me to research, read, and play in the workshop so I can offer you the best of what I have in me, and I thank you for that.

Merry Christmas!


Birgit said...

Merry Christmas!

Danny A said...

Merry Christmas !!!