Friday, December 26, 2014

Happy Boxing Day!

If you're part of the Commonwealth or former parts of the Commonwealth, you know what I'm talking about when I say Happy Boxing Day! This is our Black Friday, the day all the stuff goes on sale and we go nuts buying big ticket items. Or, if you're like me, you stay home and play with all your Christmas presents! I'm planning on staying home and cuddling a small dog while I eat diabetic chocolates (in moderation!) and play video games. I do love the holidays for lounging about in my pyjamas and spending time with my family.

Hope those of you who celebrate Christmas had a lovely day! I know we did!

1 comment:

Birgit said...

Happy Boxing Day!
I recently ran into a series of facial "serums" from Kaden's botanicals with ingredient list similar to this:
Ingredients: Aloe Vera*, Lemon Balm extract*, Rosehip*, Evening Primrose*, and Borage seed* oils, Mixed Tocopherols (non-GMO certified Tocobiol Vitamin E oil), Sea Buckthorn oil, Green Tea Extract (90%polyphenols), Specialized blend of organic essential oils.
My question to you is, how is this kept from separating? The instructions to not say to shake the bottle, yet all I see is aloe Vera and oils. And lemon balm extract, what is that, and could that behave like an emulsifier? Unless the aloe itself is an oil. But in that case the order does not make sense. They claim it's very quick absorbing, so that makes it sound like it is aloe Vera juice. Any thoughts?