Saturday, September 13, 2014

Write a review! Win an e-book! Here are this week's winners!

A few weeks ago, I asked you to submit your reviews of recipes on this blog for a chance to win an e-book! And review you have! A huge, giant, massive thanks to those of you who have offered your thoughts and recipes with me and the readers of this blog.

A big thanks to Ann for her review of the ridiculously moisturizing body wash! 
A huge thank you to Sanziene for this recipe using Olivem 1000!
A massive thanks to Sarah for this review of using Multifruit BSC with different emulsifiers!
A large thanks to Ella for this review of using coconut oil in conditioners! 
A tremendous thanks to Susanna Originals for this review of formulating facial moisturizers! 
A ginormous thanks to Winnie for her review of the facial moisturizer with hemp seed oil! 

This week, I'm offering each of you an e-book of your choice, including the soon-to-be issued facial products e-book. Just send me an e-mail to and let me know what you want! Thanks to everyone for taking the time to write these reviews. If you'd like to get in on the action, check out this post and share the recipes you've tried from this blog! I'll be randomly drawing names from those who offer reviews this week next Saturday!

I've also decided that at the end of this review period - whenever that will be - I'll be offering random drawings of all the names of all those who offered recipes for e-books! I really appreciate your hard work. You're giving me a sense of what you really want to learn and know from this blog!

No comments: