Saturday, September 6, 2014

Thanks for the reviews!

Thanks to everyone for participating in the reviews of recipes for the blog. What you're offering is so valuable to the readers of the blog and to me, because it helps me decide what I will write about next! You are just wonderful, and I can't thank you enough for the time you have put into this project!

I know I've been offering everyone who wrote a review an e-book in the last two draws, but this time I had to restrict it to three random winners because there were just so many of you participating! (We're victims of our own success!)

Here are our winners for this week, who were chosen based on the rolling of a 20 sided die. (I did mention I'm a geek, right? If I didn't, I guess I just proved my geek cred!)

Introvertitude for this review of making oily gels with cera bellina
Paige for her review of a sugar scrub and oil cleansing method oil
and Susan L for her review of this facial moisturizer for wrinkled skin

Please write to me at sjbarclay@telus.net and indicate which e-book you would like. (You may also choose the facial products e-book as will be ready shortly!)

Check out these other wonderful reviews that have been posted on the blog this week!
Zanox II's review of the Neutrogena body oil duplication
Lisa's review of lip balms
Nyssa's review of this facial moisturizer
Lisa's review of lotion bars
Pat's review of the basic lotion recipe
Cest cheese's review of adding goat's milk to a lotion
Cest cheese's review of lotion bars
Ella's review of conditioning shampoo bars for dry hair
Winnie's review of this modified body butter
Diva Soap's review of a lotion using Montanov 68
Ann's review of this duplication of Ojon's 2 minute hair mask
Linda's review of this Lipidthix body butter
Brandi's review of this hand lotion

Wow! That's a lot of reviews! If you'd like to leave a review of a recipe for others to read, check out this post for more information.

No comments: