Friday, September 12, 2014

I'm teaching at Voyageur again this season!

I had such a good time teaching at Voyageur last year, I thought I should do it again! I'll be teaching classes based on my four e-books - Back to Basics, anhydrous products; Hair Care Products, shampoo, conditioner, and leave in conditioner; Lotion Making 101, with lotions and creams; and Facial Products (coming shortly), with gels, serums, moisturizers, cleansers, and toners. Each class is a full day, and you'll get to take home a copy of the appropriate e-book, too!

The picture to the left is of the oil bar we have set up at the classes so you can try each oil out for its skin feel, viscosity, colour, fragrance, and so on. It's a great way to get to know your ingredients! 

If you want to sign up, click here for the class schedule, and give Voyageur Soap & Candle a call!

1 comment:

Gina Thomas said...

I would love to join but alas I live to far away. Do you know of any good natural preservatives to add to lotion or water based sprays?