Saturday, August 23, 2014

Write a review! Win an e-book! Look at who won last week!

Another week, another batch of wonderful reviews from you, my fantastic readers! What's all this about, then? If you write a review of a recipe on this blog, I'll enter your name into a draw to win one of two e-books every Saturday! But much like last week, the reviewers did such a wonderful job and took such an amazing amount of time giving their thoughts, I can't draw names and leave anyone out! So everyone gets the e-book of your choice!

Thanks, Dora, for your review of this body butter! 

Thanks, Pat, for your review of this facial moisturizer! 

Thanks to charmscribe for this review of the leave in conditioner and for this review of the facial serum! 

Thanks, Jan Hunnicutt, for your review of the solid perfume with sunflower oil!

And thanks for Diva Soap for your review of this emulsified scrub with pumpkin seed oil!

Please write to me at and let me know which e-book you want. (You can choose the upcoming facial products e-book as well. It's almost done!)

As a quick note, you can write as many reviews as you want in a week - I will enter all of them into the draw and you'll be eligible to win the random draw for each review - and you can enter every week, if you want. There is no limit as to how many e-books you can win! (Okay, technically, you can only win five e-books as that's all I have, but I could put your name down for future ones!)

What's the deal with the e-books? I offer these four e-books in exchange for donation to the youth programs my husband and I run in the community. If you want to know more about each e-book, click on the link!

Creating Hair Care Products (shampoo, conditioners, leave in conditioners, and anti-frizz products)
Back to Basics (anhydrous products)
Lotion Making 101 (part one for learning to make lotions)
Formulating Lotions and Creams (part two for learning to make lotions)

And thanks so much to you, my wonderful readers, for your reviews. You're helping other readers make choices about which recipes to try and you're helping me to learn which recipes you like and want to see more like. You are, as the kids in the group say, freakin' awesome!


Diva Soap said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm so excited!
Gonna e-mail you as soon as I decide which book to choose- it's not easy!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Thank you! I love checking in at your blog to see what you've been making.