Sunday, August 24, 2014

We're away on holidays!

Hey everyone! We're away on holidays until Friday enjoying the lovely city of Portland before we go on to our camping site on the Oregon coast! We hope you're enjoying your last week of summer before school (at least in our part of the world, and if the teachers and government end this darned school strike!)!

If you contribute for an e-book or write to me to claim one from your wonderful review, I'm afraid you'll have to wait until I get to a wifi spot to send it to you. Generally we'll encounter a wifi spot every day or so, but it could be a few days as we want to spend some time down at the water away from our devices.

As a note, I'm almost done the facial products e-book. It's getting pretty massive! I hope to have it out to a few reviewers in the next few weeks, then it'll be available. I'll share more as the date of release gets closer!

I have a few posts this week, so keep checking back, and I'll have more new stuff on the weekend! Keep those reviews coming in!

No comments: