Thursday, July 10, 2014

One ingredient, ten products: Sunflower oil in lotion bars

As I think I covered this topic in great detail in the Newbie Tuesday: Formulating lotion bars post last year, I'm going to refer you over there. I have links to at least ten variations for lotion bars there. If you want to use sunflower oil in a recipe where there is no sunflower oil listed, just substitute it for a liquid oil at the same amount. It's a pretty simple switch.

As well, I have a visual guide I put out on SnapGuide for making lotion bars, so I'll refer you there as well.

If you're curious, the picture is of my mango butter bar! 

Other posts in this series:
One ingredient, ten products: Sunflower oil
One ingredient, ten products: Sunflower oil in body oils
One ingredient, ten products: Sunflower oil in blooming or dispersing bath oils

Join me in 15 minutes to formulate some emulsified scrubs with sunflower oil!

No comments: