Thursday, April 3, 2014

Check out my new video on how to make conditioners on YouTube!

I've created a video on how to make a rinse off conditioner that I've just posted on YouTube! I've chosen to focus on the process as opposed to the actual recipe so you can choose any recipe you wish, but I'm using this recipe for making a liquid conditioner with coconut oil. I hope you find it useful!

As a note, you don't see me on this video as I'm wearing my trashed-in-the-workshop-only tank top and didn't wash my hair that morning, so all you see is my hands and sometimes my stomach in that terrible shirt! 

7 comments:

flowerpower said...

can you post a link to your YouTube page please I cant find you.

Susan Barclay-Nichols said...

Click on the link in the post! Or check out my channel, the link to which you can find on the right hand side of the blog!

Mokhe said...

I love this!!! It's really neat to hear the chemical names and watch your process. Thank you for sharing this and I hope you end up making more of these :)

melian1 said...

how in the world can you pour your ingredients so exactly? i have to weigh them separately and pour into the main container! over-pour must be my middle name. actually it was an accidental over-pour of cyclo into a lotion batch that both taught me to weigh out individually and made a dramatic improvement in the lotion, which i adopted into my next version, lol.

you have a fabulous voice.

Ruth said...

loved watching your video..
you made it look so easy...
it was also nice to hear your voice..
it will make the blog even more personable..

i am also one of those that always weights and measures separately...t
he way you did it..would same lots of time, plus nothing is wasted...
as you can never get every drop out of the separate measuring container..


Anonymous said...

Come on dear Susan let us see your unwashed hair!
Blessings,
Rosi

Anonymous said...

Yep, beautiful voice!!! What is the difference between BTMS and Behentrimonium Chloride don't they serve the same purpose?
Rosi