Monday, December 9, 2013

What do you want to know? A link...

Just wanted to remind everyone about the What do you want to know post in which I'm asking you, my lovely readers, to tell me what you want to know! Feel free to ask for anything, and I'll do my best to make it so! (However, please don't ask me to duplicate specific brand name products.) Please provide me with as much information as you can - don't worry about being wordy! - because the more, the better!

This picture is of my sock reindeer, Esmerelda, who was a prize in a white elephant prize draw. I couldn't stand the idea of her going into the bin when someone's gran spent so much time making her for a beloved grandchild, that I saved her. Think about how much love she has in every stitch! So she's my office mascot. Everyone hates it, but to me, she's what Christmas is about! Making lovely things for people you love! Plus being slightly tacky! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glycerin and frizzy hair don't get along right? Is it what happens when we are in a humid area and our hair gets poofy, is it the result of glycerin drawing too much moister to our hair? I hate when i step outside with my hair nice and curly and after a couple of hours out there my hair is huge with no curls, but pure flufyness. If that is glycerin cusing it, the solution is probably no more glycerin, and if not what is there to do?
Blessings Susan,
Rosi