Thursday, December 19, 2013

Regarding the changes to the blog...

I'm trying to get this search engine working, so I took LiseLise's advice and updated the template. I really hope this works because I'm not good with change, and I miss the old template for the blog already! (And I can't get it back as it was an old template!) Those of you who have trouble with the search engine, please try the one on the right hand side and see if it works for you now. If it doesn't, I'm sorry. I'm not sure what else I can do.

As a note, I cannot do anything about it. It's a Google thing. I've written to them, but I doubt I'll see any feedback. I have a computer wizard for a husband, and he says it's all on their end...

6 comments:

Paradisi said...

If you want to revert back to the old format, go ahead, as the search feature still does not work.

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan, search engine works for me. I like the colour scheme and think it looks good. I'm using a mac so i'm not sure if that makes a difference. Rachel.

Anonymous said...

Not quite sure if I like the new look. I'm bad with change too. The older search always seemed to work for me. *Shrugs*

-Dan

Marjo said...

hey susan, search not working for me (chromebrowser.. so google lol)
i just search through the main google site
swiftcraftymonkey plus whatever i want to find!
i do like the new seriffont headers and all :)

MK said...

Susan, I'm not having any problems with the new 'Blog' format!
Thank you so much, for taking your time to keep your blog informative and interesting!
Another Wonderful Year!
I can hardly wait for what I'll learn in 2014!
All the best to you!
Merilyn

Danuta Kildan said...

Fantastic, search bar works. Thank you Susan. The new look is good, I would match the color of comments or articles to the right side. Would be much easier to read. The old was easy to read, Right side is so good to find anything. The changes are very nice, thank you