Monday, December 30, 2013

I'm sick! Argh!

Hi everyone! I'm on holiday time from work, which means I had to get sick and waste the very little time I have off lying in bed. It also means that your questions and email are going unanswered as I don't have the energy to sit up or type much right now. Raymond and Blondie are looking after me, making me sandwiches or eating them for me (guess who does what!), and I've got an iPad full of music, comics, and videos to keep me busy. 

As for the blog, I have posts pre-written for the next few days, but it'll take a few days after I recover to catch up with all your email and comments since around the 23rd. (I wasn't sick over Christmas, but I spent that time with family and friends and didn't get to the computer much.) I'm still sending out e-books as I can do that from bed, but I'm not up for lengthier typing. Thanks for your patience. 

12 comments:

Lise M Andersen said...

get well soon Susan!

goodgirl said...

I hope you'll get well soon!

Sciarretta Farms said...

I hope we both get well soon! I am just starting to (I hope!) get over the H1N1-flu that is raging here in Southern New Mexico. I was still able to read your haircare book with a high fever, just wasn't able to do any math...

bene59 said...

get well soon Susan!

Anonymous said...

I hope you soon feel better.
Mirjam

regfmcd said...

Get well soon Susan!

Lesley said...

why do we get sick while on vacation? Get better Soon

Danuta Kildan said...

Get well soon Susan, and Happy New Year. :)

MK said...

Feel Better and Rest!
We are your loyal friends/fans and prefer you to be Happy and Healthy in the New Year!
Merilyn

Anonymous said...

Praying for you to be feeling well soon!

happy new year!!!! :)

-Kangel

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon. Thank you for all your wonderful blogging. I always look forward to reading your work. Happy new year.
- Dan

Frances Dean said...

Hope you are feeling better and hope your New Year was great! Looking forward to reading your 2014 posts! :)