Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat! Here are some present ideas...something that ends with "-at"

As I gather information on what you want to know, I thought I'd post a few Christmas present ideas.

Creating Christmas presents - bath bombs
Creating Christmas presents - bath salts
Creating Christmas presents - whipped butters
Last minute project ideas
Projects for those new to bath & body creations
Substituting when crafting Christmas presents

Christmas in Swift's workshop
Teen girl Christmas product ideas
Products for teen boys for Christmas
Products for kids for Christmas

Packaging our products
Handmade Christmas presents - packaging
Aesthetics of our products - labelling

Non-bath & body related Christmas present tutorials
Handmade Christmas presents - an assortment
Beaded Christmas ornaments
Christmas charm bracelets

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello dear Susan,
Why don't you make soap, because you make everything else. I did soap twice and i love it, it's fun to whatch the oil and lye turn into soap, moreover, i like to put dried leaves and seeds to it. I just wonder how much better homemade soap really is.
Love you for teaching us how to make beauty,bath and body products. Happy holidays!
Rosi

Susan Barclay-Nichols said...

Hi Rosi! I have put it on my to do list for January to April 2014 because I really should learn, shouldn't I? Do you have a recipe to recommend?