Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Workshop day!

I'm still on holiday time until September 10, so I had some time in my workshop today with more to come as the week progresses. A few pictures of what fun I had today including a new variation on my usual bubble bath, fun with a new Ecocert emulsifier, large batches of my rinse off and leave in conditioner, and the start of some tests using PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil! Yay! Workshop! Look for posts on these topics and more soon! 


Michelle Kot said...

Dear Susan, thanks for devoting your time to help us, thanks for this great blog!please keep this grail of wisdom running!
I have read that BSTM cannot be used with proteins as it destroys proteins. What are you thoughts about this, is this true? Also, have you ever worked with peptides? Peptides said to be very fragile and do not like oils, how do you handle them?
Many thanks, Irina.

Ruth said...

I can't wait...to see these new/revised creations!!!
I already use your Bubble Bath Recipe..so I am looking forward to seeing the changes..

Susan Barclay-Nichols said...

Hi Irina! I'm answering your question in Sunday's Weekend Wonderings, but the quick answer is that I've never heard this before. Where did you hear about this?

Hi Ruth! I should have it up shortly. I'm working on so many things! I think my workshop week will keep the blog posts coming for months!