Saturday, July 20, 2013

Voyageur Soap & Candle is carrying my e-books!

I'm so excited that Voyageur Soap & Candle is carrying my e-books to help me raise money for our Rated T for Teen youth programs held at the Chilliwack and Yarrow libraries! As you may or may not know, every penny raised from these e-books that you get from me, Lotioncrafter, or Voyageur Soap & Candle goes directly to the youth in our programs to pay for supplies for the groups so no one is ever left out because they can't afford something!

I cannot thank you enough for all your wonderful support! Because you've donated to our programs, we are able to offer more programs every year. Right now we are offering quite a number of groups - weekly craft group for teens, biweekly craft group for tweens, Genshiken twice a month, Games Night once a month, and video games group once a month. (Look to the right hand side of the page to see the schedule!)

We've added two groups for the summer - rhythm video games night in July and social games card & board game night in August. And we're still offering craft group, games night, and video games group in Yarrow. The library supports us as they can - and we are so grateful for that! - but just about everything else comes from you!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

3 comments:

Topcat said...

That is awesome!!!

Lesie said...

Your youth groups sound so awesome. I wish I lived near so my kids could attend and I could help out!

Congrats on Voyageur carrying your books!

Leslie

Aljonor said...

congratulations! I learned a lot from the e-book and have created nice products using the recipes and was able to make my own.