Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Some articles I read this week: Fruit oils and SPF, medical vs.cosmetic claims, formaldehyde donors

I thought this article on fruit oils and SPF was an interesting read. They won't let me quote sections, so I took a picture of the warning. Please don't think that using fruit oils can work as an effective sunscreen!

There's an interesting article about claims at Cosmetics Design and the difference between cosmetic and medical claims.

If you want an all natural sunscreen, why not consider hippo sweat? (I really hope this is an April Fool's in July article!)

I thought this was a great article on The important of formaldehyde donors in personal care products at Cosmetics & Toiletries. Regardless of your position on the topic, I encourage you to give it a read!

And I loved this Pinterest page with Canadian problems! (The smell of burnt toast terrifies Canadians!)

More later this week...I've been studying for an exam and running around offer groups to kids! Not much time for much else!!

1 comment:

Lesleu said...

Love the Canadian problem page