Saturday, July 20, 2013

Canadian Association of Professional Soap and Cosmetic Crafters - upcoming conference and I'm offering a workshop there!!!

The Canadian Association of Professional Soap & Cosmetic Crafters is brand new, and it's waiting for people like us to join! Lindalu is organizing a conference for March 2014 in Banff, and I've been invited to lead a workshop in shampoo and conditioners. (I'm so excited!) Voyageur Soap & Candle are on board - and we all know how much I love them - as are some Canadian soap makers.

Check out this organization! And consider visiting Banff in March! It's going to be great fun!

5 comments:

Mychelle said...

Very cool! You'll do a fantastic presentation!

xoamour said...

I'm excited! It's only about two hours away from where I live. I love Voyageur too.

Anonymous said...

How exciting for you! I wish I didn't live so far away I would have love to come. You will do great Have a great time!

Karen

p said...

Congratulations, Susan! Good for them for getting you as a speaker. Hope you have a blast!

Aljonor said...

I live in the US. but I am very happy for you.