Monday, May 20, 2013

My visual guide to creating lotions!

I've just completed my visual tutorial on making a basic lotion at SnapGuide! I've based the guide on this Newbie Tuesday post on making a lotion for the first time, and you can download the accompanying PDF as it goes into more detail than the guide (but as much detail as the original post). If you're a complete newbie, I hope this helps you dive in and try it for the first time. If you've made them before, I hope it helps you see where you're doing it right!

In one of the steps, I posted the video of the moment of emulsification. If you've never experienced it, take a peek! I hope you enjoy it! 

2 comments:

Ruth said...

i like your visual guide..
don't facebook or twitter..
so posted here

Susan Barclay-Nichols said...

Hi Ruth! I have a Facebook account, but I only use it for our youth programs, and I don't Twitter either! I think we're the only two in the world these days! :-)