Saturday, March 30, 2013

Sorry for the silence...

It has been one of those weeks! (Although I'm starting to think it might be one of those lifetimes...) I tripped on the stairs of my best friend's house, and my herniated disk has been causing me great pain all week. I guess I'm not a Viking (yet). I'm one of those porcelain Victorian dolls with one slightly askew cloudy blue eye who falls off her chair every time you look at her. I'm not dead - I'm getting better - but it does mean that I haven't been sitting much at the computer. (My iPad is great, but it is hard writing posts with links and pictures on it!) I hope to post one of my two Weekend Wonderings tomorrow, so keep your questions and thoughts coming. And please comment on the Newbie Tuesday post - the oils comparison is all about what you think!

Game of Thrones season 3 is 26 hours away! Squeeee!

And to those of you who are spamming me, I'll be writing reviews of the products you are promoting, which is what you want, right? (Sneak preview: They are awful! And very very expensive!)

Here are a few pictures of our recent craft group projects! The first picture - Shrinky Dinks keychains. The second - polymer clay jewellery. The third one - SUSHI! The fourth one - a really cool pendant one of the girls made for a friend.


Anonymous said...

Hi Susan, I am sorry to hear about your accident I hope you are feeling better soon and speedy recovery. The crafts are adorable!

p said...

So sorry to hear about your back pain flare up... :( Get well soon!!