Friday, January 11, 2013

List of facial scrub products

Since I have to run out the door this morning, I thought I'd put up these links for scrubs in anticipation of the posts for the next week on surfactant based and lotion based scrubs! We will get into more detail and analyze them further over the next few days!

SURFACTANT BASED
Surfactants: Formulating facial cleansers
Formulating a cream cleanser for dry skin
Modifying the cream cleanser for normal to oily skin
Formulating for your skin type: Creamy exfoliating cleanser with jojoba beads
Formulating for you skin type: Cream exfoliating cleanser with jojoba beads for oily or sensitive skin
Formulating for dry skin: Facial cleansers

LOTION BASED
Learning to formulate: Facial moisturizers

Note: The pictures are of the creamy exfoliating cleanser with jojoba beads (top) and the cream cleanser for dry skin or normal to oily skin. I didn't get a good picture of my lotion based facial scrub! 



No comments: