Thursday, December 27, 2012

Share your experiences and pictures!

It was really lovely to get all those nice e-mails and comments from you about the products you had made for Christmas with the recipes on the blog. I'd love to see more! Comment here or email me at and share your pictures with me. (If you don't want me to put those pictures on the blog, please let me know in your e-mail. And if you sent me an e-mail before today, I won't assume I can post it and will ask you in advance if I can.)

I love teaching, and there are so many wonderful moments in any given class. That a-ha moment when someone gets it. The excitement when someone masters a project. Watching a student teach another something they've just learned. And the way you can share that with me and other people learning along with you is to share your experiences!

You have no idea how much joy I felt in seeing the pictures of Rosi's beautiful curls or Janice's bath bombs! It really does mean so much to me that you have had success in making someting from a recipe I created or ingredient I recommended. I'd love to hear about your experiences!

Hope you had a great Christmas and an awesome Boxing Day! I'm off to get a few things from the shops while there's still a sale on! 

No comments: