Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas from all of us at Point of Interest, including the kids to whom you have been making all those wonderful donations! I hope you're spending today with people you love eating food you like. I hope you are somewhere warm and comfortable and happy. I hope you are smiling and laughing and singing today. I hope you are having the most wonderful day you can remember!

I'm so unbelievably blessed with a wonderful husband, loving mother, and gorgeous dog. To add to that the joy of spending time with these amazing kids playing video games or board games or teaching them a craft...well, it's just the icing on what is already a pretty fantastic cake! It's the joy of seeing that a-ha moment when they get something or when they ask if we can do that project they loved again or when they show us what they've made it at home...those are the moments that make it all worth while.

If you aren't celebrating Christmas, I hope you're having a lovely Tuesday! 

Thank you for helping us offer these programs to kids in our community! We really can't thak you enough, although I'm going to try by posting the kids' favourite projects of the year for you over the next week, along with the handouts and instructions.

Merry Christmas to you and the people you love!

No comments: