Friday, December 21, 2012

It's not the end of the world...


Did you really think it would be?

For my 11th birthday I was given a hard copy version of the Book of Lists 3 in which it was mentioned that the end of the world could happen on December 21, 2012, my 43rd birthday. "Yeah, whatever. I'll be dead by then." (I was a nihilistic child and was fully convinced a nuclear war would take us all out before I was 20.) Well, here it is. AND IT'S AWESOME! My husband bought me an iPad mini and my mom got me a lovely full length mirror/jewellery holder! I'm having dinner with my bestie tonight - corned beef patties, my favourite - and we're going roller skating tomorrow night. Life is great!

Hope you're enjoying not-the-end of the world!



13 comments:

Matt said...

Happy Birthday, Susan!

Ruth said...

Happy Birthday, Susan..
Hope your day is everything you wish for...

catherine said...

Happy birthday!

Mychelle said...

Happy birthday Susan!

Veronique said...

Happy birthday!

Jenni said...

Happy birthday!

Leslie said...

1 15 5 77 90 66
H P B Ir Th Dy Susan!!!


Jen said...

Happy birthday Susan!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday wishes to you dear Susan.

All the best.

Gina

SarahF said...

Happy belated birthday, fellow 21st December-er! You're even the same age as me! Same day, same age!
And we survived the end of the world!!

Lise M Andersen said...

Happy birthday Susan! Hope you have many more and that they are all equally awesome :)

p said...

Happy bday, Susan! Hope the most that you dare to ask for is the least of what you receive. :)

sailorzeo said...

Corned beef patties? Sounds interesting!