Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I'm in the paper!

I'm in my local newspaper with some ideas on Christmas crafting, including jewellery making, bath salts, chocolate, and Shrinky Dinks! How exciting is that? Click here and see my stuff on pages 4 though 7!

As a quick note, this is the craziest week of the year for me with the Yarrow and Chilliwack youth crafting extravaganzas happening this week. Couple that with the Better Beginnings program tomorrow (for women who are pregnant or up to 6 months after giving birth) AND my chemistry exam on Saturday, you know I'm going to enjoy some down time next week before I'm off work for three whole weeks! (Don't get me wrong, I love my  job, but I haven't even thought about writing up my list for shopping or making presents yet. I can't imagine three whole weeks of unscheduled time!)

Hope you're having fun preparing for the big day! More soon....

7 comments:

Julie said...

Congratulations Susan!! I'm surprised you're just now being acknowledged by the paper in your town as you're all over the blog world. You go girl!

Ruth said...

Good for you Susan...
If there is anyone that deserves being recognized, it is you...
You give so much..so freely...I am glad for you..

catherine said...

Congrats!

Lise M Andersen said...

Excellent! Well done you :)

Leslie said...

Congratulations Susan, that is so awesome!

Mychelle said...

Very cool Susan, and well deserved!

Anne-Marie said...

Congrats, you deserve it!