Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy Movember!

It's Movember around here, the month during which our men grow moustaches - or in the case of my husband, shave off the beard and grow only a moustache - to create awareness of men's health issues! It's a worthy cause, and I encourages you to support your local moustache grower, even when he starts to look like one of those 80s guys! (I will attach my infamous Man O' War picture when I get to my computer at home!)

Check out the products for men link in the links to lists section of the blog (look to the right!).

The picture is of my Raymond enjoying the free doughnuts offered to honeymooners in Wall Drug, South Dakota! He isn't growing a 'stache this year!


Lise M Andersen said...

Wall drug is the COOLEST! I was there years ago and still have a pair of earrings I bought there. (Sorry, I know it's off topic, but memories just flooded in with the mere mention of Wall Drug. What a fun experience!)

Susan Barclay-Nichols said...

I have a whole category for posts called "blah blo". There's no such thing as off topic here!