Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I'm doing science and I'm still alive (redux)

I'm working on some new recipes and working with new ingredients, so bear with me as I get things ready for the blog! (I'm so excited about the Rita BTMS-225 at Voyageur! I'll let you know how the experiments are going next week!) The last few weeks have been a whirlwind of youth programs and work, so the time I'd normally spend on the blog has been going to offering more programs!

In the meantime, check out these lovely jewellery pieces made yesterday by my Yarrow group! It's thanks to readers like you who make donations for the e-books that we can offer groups like this! (Take a look to the right and down a bit for the e-books! And click here to learn more about our programs!)

We really can't thank you enough for your support of the programs! It's thanks to readers like you that we can offer these programs, and the kids appreciate your generosity so much! We're seeing record numbers at the groups. Everyone in Chilliwack has been over 33 kids, and we had 41 at mineral make-up! Thank you so much for helping us offer these programs to the kids in our town! You rock!

2 comments:

Littlebird said...

I just placed an order for both Rita BTMS-225 and and Rita SCG E-wax. I cannot wait to play with them.

Pretty jewellery

Enjoy your youth groups and your formulating. Looking forward to seeing what you make!

Will said...

As you sow, so shall you receive. Many forget it goes both ways!

Will