Friday, June 15, 2012

No post today! We're off to grad!

My husband is graduating today with a Bachelor of Arts, Psychology degree from the University of the Fraser Valley. We have to be there for around 8:15, and the ceremony starts at 9:30. (Who schedules a grad for first thing in the morning?) I'm so proud of him!

This is not a picture of Raymond. This is a picture of my dad when I graduated from Simon Fraser University. He stole my hat and gown and we took pictures of him in the quad! I love this picture of him! 

10 comments:

melian1 said...

congratulations to raymond!!

Ruth said...

Congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats to Raymond. That's fabulous!

Bajan Lily said...

Happy graduation (and happy fathers day in advance !!)

Jip said...

Congraduations to him!!!

VickiPS said...

Best wishes to Raymond on his graduation! (My own B.A (Hons. Psych) graduation was 37 years ago but I still remember how good it felt). Have a happy day.

p said...

Congrats to Raymond! Hope you guys have a terrific graduation day!

Nancy Liedel said...

CON-GRAT-u-FREAKING-LATIONS!! It's a great achievement and one to be proud of. It's a long road that many don't finish, but WOOhOOO!! not you!

So, congrats and may wonderous things happen because of this!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Raymond and your family

Maggie Ghanem said...

Congratulations to your husband Susan! Wonderful News!!!
Maggie Ghanem, Formulator Sample Shop