Wednesday, April 25, 2012

No post today - math exam!

I'm doing my final exam for math tonight, so this morning is dedicated to doing last minute revisions to those concepts that have refused to take up residence in my head. I started the class in January, and I can't remember anything past last week. What's up with that? I'm stuck on logarithms and exponents - I know logarithms are exponents, but my math professor loves to throw in really obscure stuff (like finding the exact tan of 2 to the power of 1000 pi/2) - and I've only just learned vectors, and some of it's not sticking!

Wish me luck!

5 comments:

p said...

Great good luck, Susan! May your awesome science brain see you through! :)

melian1 said...

luck is irrelevant, you have got a brain the size of texas, and will power thru beautifully!!

Anonymous said...

Que??

Anonymous said...

Good luck Susan !!

Gina

Leman said...

Good luck Susan!