Saturday, March 3, 2012

An update...

To everyone who has written to me in the last week or to those of you wondering why I haven't posted...I'm sorry I haven't been more available, but I'll try to get to your emails and write some posts tomorrow.

My schedule is such that I have been out of the house every night (after a full day at work) with math classes on Monday and Wednesday and youth groups on Tuesday (Olivia taught dream catchers) and Thursday (sushi!), and really haven't had time in the morning to do any writing. I am not ignoring your e-mails - I simply haven't had time to do more than look at them and think about what you've suggested or asked. I think my body is trying to tell me to slow down - my shoulder is in severe spasm (both my pectoral and trapezius muscles, so it hurts no matter what I do) - and I need some time to rest this weekend. I guess it's a weekend of catching up on some TV shows with my husband and playing the new Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Cities on my DSiXL!

As a note, I'm not taking time off the blog! This was an explanation for why I hadn't posted this week. I have far too much fun writing the blog and doing research! My shoulder is feeling better today - thanks to the ministrations (and many massages) of my wonderful husband! - but I'm still taking it easy for the next few days. I really have to get to that math assignment! EEK!


Nancy Liedel said...

Now I'm all hungry!! Life happens. We will survive. For a while...then we will grab torches and storm your house! Closet cosmetic chemists from all over the world will converge upon you, torches lit, DEMANDING new posts.

We all need our fix, at least once a week.

It must be a pain in the butt to come up with this much research and work all the time. We all adore you for it.

Anonymous said...

I say - rest and relax. We LOVE your posts but not at the cost of your own health and well-being.
Your body is definitely telling you to slow down, breathe and regroup.
Your ardent and adoring fans will all wait for you!
Feel better!
long island, ny