Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Happy Pi day!

It's the most wonderful time of the year! We've just enjoyed Mole Day (Commonwealth date, 6-02 or February 6th), and now it's Pi Day! (March 14. 3-14. Get it? The first numbers of pi!) In honour of this day, may I suggest you find the circumference of something? (That's 2 ∏ r, in case you've forgotten!) I'm thinking my family might enjoy a coconut cream pie before my math exam at 7 pm tonight!

Want to learn more about Pi Day? Check out the Wikipedia link on the topic and meet the creator, Larry Shaw. He looks awesome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He does look amazing!
It's really good to see the "mad-scientist" look is still alive and well.

Good luck with your exam!

Grace

P.S. Any chance you could write something about the possible skin & hair uses/benefits of agarwood essential oil in a future post?
I love the stuff but can't find any info on its cosmetic uses (other than historical ones), and I’ve struggled to find much regarding its chemical composition.
Pretty please with chocolate on top?