Saturday, March 3, 2012

Are you a candle maker in the Lower Mainland or Fraser Valley? Want some free molds?

I just received a donation of these metal candle making moulds from Voyageur Soap & Candle, but we really can't use them in craft group as they would take forever to harden. (We're keeping the smaller ones, but the larger ones are really large, as you can see.) If you live near me - the Lower Mainland or Fraser Valley - and you want them, please email me at and let me know. You will have to come pick them up in the next week or so as I really need the space in the workshop.

Did I mention they were free? Just pick them up!

I have quite a few of them - a big box full - so if there's more than one person who wants them, I can fulfill that request. There are many different shapes - hearts, stars, pillars, pyramid type pillar - but no squares or proper circles that I can see. Some are tall, some are not. They are all metal and have that hole in the bottom of the container. I think you could use them for melt & pour soap making if you plugged up that little hole.

A huge thank you to Voyageur Soap & Candle for the very kind donation - they also gave me a ton of sand wax, which will be awesome for candle making, and some other moulds that are small enough for our class. They're awesome!

1 comment:

Monaliza Legarto said...

Making candles can be great fun. Candlemakers choose to take their love of this art and make money doing what they enjoy spending their time on.