Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas to all!

Merry Christmas! I hope you're reading this blog post with a steaming cup of hot chocolate or tea in one hand and a piece of Toblerone in the other! I wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas Day filled with laughter, love, and far too much chocolate.

As for me, I'm probably standing over the stove making our traditional breakfast of Pillsbury turnovers, bacon, and eggs after opening presents! Then it's an afternoon of fun and games with my husband, my mom, and my friends before a lovely dinner of prime rib with roasty potatoes, Yorkshire puddings, Brussel sprouts (ick!), other vegetables, with Christmas pudding with custard for dessert!

And a Christmas wish from Blondie...We wish you a merry Christmas! We wish you a merry Christmas! We wish you a merry Christmas, and a happy new year! Give me bacon!

6 comments:

Topcat said...

Merry Christmas Susan :)

Lise M Andersen said...

Merry Christmas Susan - sounds like the perfect day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas Susan!

Gina

Ingrid said...

Merry Christmas Susan, to you and all your family and friends!!
Thanks for a great year!
Cheers, Ingrid

p said...

Merry Xmas, Susan! I'm behind on reading your blog, so your essential oil posts are like a dream Christmas gift for me!

Tara said...

Feliz Navidad!