Saturday, September 17, 2011

I'm on the TV!

Hey, ma! I'm on the TV! How exciting is that? My local TV station came to interview me about my love of cosmetic chemistry and our youth programs, and this is the result! I think this link should work - click on cosmetic chemist when you get there - but let me know if it doesn't!

In case you're wondering, I'm making the liquid conditioner recipe you can find here. If you've never experienced the joys of seeing emulsification happen, you'll see it in this video! 

10 comments:

Tara said...

I'd love to look at your TV appearance Susan. As of right now, nothing occurs when I click on the link. I hope your husband is able to fix it soon! :)

Meaue said...

Oh, Susan! That was wonderful! So nice to put a personality and voice to you and Raymond! I hope this gives your youth groups list of exposure.

Katie said...

So cool, Susan! I watched it twice!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how wonderful Susan to meet you, Raymond and your "baby".

Gina

Anonymous said...

@ Tara

when you click the play button it takes a while (3 - 4 minutes) for the video to load.

Gina

Hairolic said...

Congratulations!!! :)

Ellbie said...

AWESOME!!!

Tara said...

I did get to finally see it. First the link did nothing. Then it played audio with no video, then I finally got to see lovely Susan AND hear her at the same time. Great job!

Leman said...

This is cool! nice to see you live Susan!

chowsr said...

Congratulations!