Sunday, December 26, 2010

Lest you doubt the power of fragrance...

Cinnamon is considered the most Christmas-y smell around Christmas time, as are orange and clove. Rose is considered the most summertime-y. (Click the link for more!)

I change my fragrances throughout the year to put me more in the mood for the season - I love citrus in the summer - but I do have my staples. Clementine Cupcake and Cream Cheese Frosting are alway staples, and I always love Oatmeal Milk & Honey for my hair care products (it smells like marzipan!)

What are your favourite winter time fragrances?


Anonymous said...

Cardamom, Allspice, Tonka Bean, Cloves.

Greetings to you.

Marnie said...

Please don't think I'm strange, but I just love the combo of lavender & patchouli. For a fragrance oil, I love Champaka (I get that one from New Directions)...addicting!