Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Blondie update!

Thank you so much for the suggestions to help my beloved Blondie dog! Not a cough at all last night, and I managed to get a full night's sleep (as did she)! As such, my mind is working well and I'm feeling like I have finally shaken this horrible flu with its aches and pains!

Your thought for the day: Arrested Development, Firefly, and Wonderfalls were all cancelled well before their time, but MuchMusic is airing a show called "Pants Off, Dance Off". This was my first thought upon waking. Perhaps I did need more sleep?

4 comments:

ukihunter said...

I loved Wonderfalls!

Will said...

Now it makes sense. I never knew AD was a show, and I thought it mildly curious you were a fan of http://www.arresteddevelopmentmusic.com/. I thought it was a case of never judge a book by it's cover!

So happy your dog is back to health! I love mine and if something's wrong, I'm more miserable than them.

Will

Will

Susan Barclay-Nichols said...

My musical tastes run more towards Iron Maiden and Rush. My husband says I love anything with a really good bass line and lots of swearing (although neither band leans towards the swears much). My mom bought me my first Kiss album when I was 5, and I've always been a fan of the louder, the better!

I was so distressed about Blondie. I'm with you! I'm so miserable and worried when she's not feeling well! But she's currently trying to make a nest in the cushion under my desk and tried to eat my Doc Martens earlier, so I know she's back to her old self!

Christine E. said...

Haha, I know what you mean! Two other shows I LOVED that went too soon were Grosse Pointe and Pushing Daisies. Meanwhile, dozens of mediocre sitcoms run for years and years, and dull people from awful reality shows get pointless spin-offs.

Glad to hear your adorable dog is better!