Thursday, July 1, 2010

Using your conditioner ingredients to make other products

This isn't the end of the series on hair care products, just a detour into the land of other bath and body products. If you've been making conditioners, then you have all the goodies to make other products. And if you've been making conditioners, you've been making lotions and might not have known it!

Over the two weeks, I'll be writing a series of posts on using those ingredients to make other products like shaving bars, shaving lotions, beard conditioners, light lotions, moisturizers, body butters, and more.

And, as always, I look to you, my wonderful readers, for suggestions. What would you like to see next? What haven't I covered about shampoos and conditioners (I can't help you make colouring products, so that's topic's right out, but I'm sure there are others)? Any other topic suggestions? Questions? Challenges? Please comment in this thread and I'll try to answer them as best I can! (And please note, I don't have access to a lot of alternative emulsifiers and preservatives, so I can't really comment on how to use them or how well they work.)

Have a great Canada Day! I'm celebrating by being in the States! Hey, that's normal Canadian behaviour - celebrate the birth of your country by leaving it for cross-border shopping! 

No comments: