Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Want to learn more chemistry???

Want to learn more about chemistry? Make: Online has created a science room with some great explanations and experiments you can do at home (although we already have some at-home experiments - we call it shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotions, and so on!) I like their tutorials on acid-base reactions (one of my favourite things in chemistry), so if you want to learn a little more, head on over there to see what they have!

If you'd like to learn more basic chemistry, head on over to Mr. Colgur's grade 11 chemistry or Mr. Colgur's grade 12 sites. Great teacher, amazing materials, and simply the best site I've found for basic and advance chemistry! And finally, Chemtutor offers great information on various subjects that is really easy to understand!

Yes, this is my beautiful MacBook Pro Glinda modelling the latest in pink vinyl atoms, all the rage this year amongst the chemistry minded ladies this year. I've been putting these on my car, my office door, and everywhere else I think could benefit from a lovely pink atom!


Topcat said...

Thank you for the links - off to browse a little! :)

chowsr said...

Yeah, thanks Susan. Now I'm officially addicted to Make.