Thursday, April 22, 2010

Surfactant related downloads (PDF)

Since I'll be formulating a lot of surfactant based things in the next few weeks, I thought it wise to summarize surfactant links in one place - click here for the permanent page on surfactants!

In addition, here are a few downloads on surfactants in PDF form!

Here's a handy dandy chart on surfactants so you can play along!

Here's a PDF of the posts I've written lately on the various surfactants to download!

And here's a PDF of the basics of surfactant chemistry to download as well!

Let's get formulating! 

2 comments:

Sierra Snow Soaps said...

Oh My Gosh! The files for downloading are incredible, thank you so much! I have purchased many items in fast buys and co-ops and now I can figure out why I bought them and I can finally make some things.
Michelle in NV

Topcat said...

Thank you so much Susan! You are so generous with your time and knowledge :)