Tuesday, April 6, 2010

New feature on this blog...links to lists!

Take a look at the right hand side of this blog and scroll down to where it says "links to lists"! There you'll find pages I've created for general topics like oils & butters, extracts, and skin chemistry & skin types so you can find them all in one handy dandy place without having to do a major search when you're interested in something like olive oil or honeysuckle extract.

I will be updating this when I've finished the first part of the surfactant series so you can find information quickly. Let me know if this is helpful or not!


Shima said...

I just wanted to tell you how grateful I am for sll your hard work and time. Their is a wealth of information on your blog that is so user friendly. Thanks again


Topcat said...

Your 'links to lists' is wonderful and so easy to follow! Thank you for all your effort :)