Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What your donations pay for!

Thank you to the amazing and kind donations from readers of this blog. (If you have no idea what I'm talking about, check out this post...)

If you want to see some of the pictures of our kids' creations, please check out my craft groups album on Picasa. Unfortunately, I can't put up pictures of the Chilliwack/Yarrow Youth Games Guild or Rated T for Teen (video club) as the kids are identifiable! The pictures I have up there so far are from two polymer clay classes, two mineral make-up classes, and one cupcake & cooking decorating class. Pictures from our most recent polymer class class (say that fast, it's fun!) and our sushi making class are coming soon!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

1 comment:

Marnie said...

I love your blog.