Friday, May 15, 2009

Going to the backyard and I'm going to get married!

Raymond and me at Snake River, Idaho. It was a great day on our 2K2 road trip through America to Disneyland, and we stumbled upon this giant canyon we didn't expect. It's not the best picture of the two of us, but I think it's my favourite. We've both lost weight, and my hair was a little flat from the lack of humidity - but to me it symbolizes how much fun we have together, how we stumble upon the unexpected, and how we seem to be thinking on the same wavelength all the time!

Tomorrow I'm marrying the most wonderful man in the world, then we're off on a 3 week road trip honeymoon. I will still be posting here as I've got a few things planned - information on cyclomethicone, some ideas on products to take on a road trip, mineral make-up Wednesdays - interspersed with stories and pictures from our honeymoon.

We are taking the I-90 across America and when we get to about day 11, we'll turn around and come back on the Trans Canada home. I have no idea where this adventure will take us - very symbolic of marriage, eh? - but Raymond is a great road trip companion, and I know we're going to have fun!

If you have some suggestions for I-90 or Trans Canada fun - we like giant roadside attractions, weird museums, and tourist traps - post 'em in this thread. If you have ideas for supply, bead, fabric, or other craft stores, I'm eager to hear them! (I will have the laptop with me, so I can google them!) And if you have a great used video game or board game store in your town, I'm there!

I will be checking the blog, and although I can't guarantee I'll have time to answer comments or e-mails, keep them coming. We have great readers of this blog and I'm sure you'll be able to answer a question or two to help out your fellow aspiring cosmetic chemists!

I'll be back around June 8th, so I hope to see you then!

3 comments:

Diana said...

Congratulations on your wedding! If you're on I 90 between Spearfish SD and Moorcroft WY, you might want to take a short side trip to the Devil's Tower area. If you haven't seen the Tower, you don't want to miss it, it is very strange and inspiring. Say hi to my SIL Linda who manages the Tower gift shop too! Both my brothers live in this area so I have checked it out a bit and found it fascinating. Have a great trip too.

Brie said...

Congratulations!! Have a fabulous time- reading that post gave me fuzzies :)

Wishing you all the happiness in the world together!!!

BubblyGirl said...

Congratulations!

I wish you a fabulous honeymoon and lots and lots of great years together!

See you in june!

And thank you for your great blog! I have so much fun reading!